At Safeguard Restoration Group, we maintain the highest standards with 24/7 emergency crime-scene cleanup, bio-hazard removal, mold remediation and many other services. In our industry, proper licensing and certifications are necessary. We make sure to comply with all standard procedures and guidelines in order to complete our job safely and successfully.
We make sure that we are up-to-date and are following all procedures correctly. It is our guarantee to you to make sure that you are aware of the standards, licenses and certificates necessary to complete our job properly as follows:
- Evidence of bloodborne pathogen training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030 et seq.).
- Evidence of personal protective equipment training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(d)(3)(i) and 29 CFR 1910.132 et seq.).
- Evidence of respiratory protection training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.134 et seq.).
- Evidence of hazardous communication training and compliance. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1200 et seq.).
- Evidence of a heat-illness awareness training program, including an on-site heat-stress level testing program, such as Wet Bulb Globe.
- Evidence of job-specific OSHA training, such as Lock Out / Tag Out protocols for cleanings involve machinery, Lift and Fall Protection for cleanings involving ladders and scaffoldings, Hearing Safety for jobs involving high-noise equipment, and Back Safety for any and all lifting performed by employees.
- Ongoing OSHA, medical waste handling/transporting, and process training for its employees. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(g)(2) et seq. and EPA-40 CFR 745.80 Subpart E).
- Evidence of expertise in environmental and regulatory compliance. (DOT, EPA, state & local agencies).
- Evidence of compliance with asbestos regulations. (asbestos may be found in older homes & disturbing of asbestos without proper compliance violates multiple state & federal agency regulations).
- A written exposure control program in the event of an accidental exposure incident. (OSHA-29 CFR 1910.1030(c)(1)).
- Evidence of Background checks of its employees.
- Evidence of Drug tests of its employees.
- Validated motor vehicle records.
- Evidence of environmentally friendly chemicals specially designed for bio-remediation.
- Proof of vaccinations.
- Evidence of medical waste transport license.
- Contract with licensed medical waste disposal.
- Proof of contractor’s environmental liability insurance.